Thursday, August 26, 2010

Awareness Ribbon Soaps Debut at Luvy Bear Soaps and Scentsations!


Everyone I know has someone in their life that has had to fight Cancer if not themselves. To help raise funds to kick Cancer's butt I have come up with an exclusive handmade Awareness Ribbon Soap Loaves a portion of every sale will be given to the American Cancer Society. All of the Awareness Ribbon Colors are available in these loaves and you even have your choice of body safe fragrances. Awareness Ribbon Soap Loaves are a generous 28 ozs. in weight and 3 inches across - Cost $28.95 and includes FREE SHIPPING to the US. (I cut my loaves into 12 bars weight is 2.33 oz. each and I priced them at $3.50 each.)

Your loaf will be uncut (you can easily cut the loaf with a kitchen knife) and comes wrapped in cellophane topped with pink curling ribbon and a Hope Ribbon Sticker in the same color as the ribbon insert. Awareness Ribbon Loaf is made from vegetable formula natural glycerin soap. If you find this loaf anywhere else you can be assured it was made by Luvy Bear Soaps and Scentsations as this particular loaf was designed and totally handmade by me. There is no mold available for purchase for the ribbon insert I had to design it myself. Please note that due to the handmade nature of the Awareness Ribbon Soap Loaves the insert may be slightly off center but that is what makes it so unique. ORDER YOURS EARLY! Remember that October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

No comments: